residential interior design
What can an interior designer do for you?
When you renovate, decorate and furnish a property, you want to get a certain look, a look that you love and enjoy staying in. You also want to be sure it is functional and suitable for your lifestyle.
Based on a conversation with you about your style preferences, your lifestyle, the use of different spaces, the storage, hobbies, etc... interior designers will know exactly what are you looking for and they can help you achieve the result. They can visualise for you the space with computer programs and mood/ concept boards, help you make the right decisions and plan the best layouts designed for your needs.
Also because they know lots of different sources and skilled people, they can help to keep the project within your budget.
With well thought out planning, an interior designer can save you from costly mistakes.
CreateR is happy to help you with any size of project, from answering questions to managing a whole property renovation:
- IF YOU ARE RENOVATING OR PLANNING TO DO EXTENSION BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TIME TO MANAGE YOURSELF
- IF YOU ARE STRUGGLING TO FIND THE RIGHT WALL COLOURS OR WALLPAPER
- IF YOU DON'T FIND THAT RIGHT PIECE OF FURNITURE
- IF YOU WANT TO GET THAT PINTEREST LOOK YOU SAVED
- IF YOU WANT TO REFRESH THE TIRED LOOK OF YOUR SPACE, BUT DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START
- IF YOU ARE RENOVATING AND WANT TO FIND THE BEST LAYOUT
- IF YOU WANT TO FIND A PLACE FOR A BIGGER DINING TABLE OR BIGGER SOFA
- IF YOU WANT MORE STORAGE
- IF YOU WANT THAT STYLISH FINISHING TOUCH
- We find conception and solution for every budget
What type of rooms do we do?
LIVING ROOMS, HALLS, STAIRS, BEDROOMS, KITCHENS, BATHROOMS, CHILDREN'S ROOMS, HOME OFFICES, CINEMA ROOMS, PLAYROOMS.
What styles do we do?
We like all sorts of styles (in fact we love variety), but our favourites include:
CLASSICAL, TRANSITIONAL, CONTEMPORARY, MID-CENTURY MODERN, SCANDINAVIAN, MODERN, MINIMAL.
Modern style with Japanese style elements and and very graphic individually designed tile decorations
I designed a relaxing area beside the inner garden for reading having a coffee or just watching the life of little garden.
check out the other rooms for inspirations