Updated: Jun 27, 2021
The last two weeks at works was crazy, Yesterday was the first day that I was able to work on a bit on the room makeover, so I finished the tapestry. Put a cotton lining at the back and 1" wide terracotta colour trimming around to make it more contrasting to the green wall.
It has a velcro on the top and will put a wood on the wall with the hooked part of the velcro stapled on it. This way able to remove the tapestry and clean it.
I put beside the painted board and I think looks great
I have lots of fabric samples and I found this waterfall scarf - these samples looks like just the right pick for cushions
My fingers right fingers are painful from the hand sewing, I did the trimming partly on the machine and hand sewn on the back
Today I am making the roman blind: it is from natural linen fabric, blackout lining at the back so able to darken the room for the night - I decided to give a fine terracotta trimming for the blind too
Good new, the wall lights Have arrived from Made.com
They look !
Task for next week:
Have to finish all the sewing and prepare for installing: the week after Tuesday Wednesday I have day off and will do the installing and painting.
Please check out other blogs on the One Room Challenge:
Please check out the following week post too!
Week 5 blog